Thursday 17 May 2012

Horseathon Update, Info.



Just a quick update on the Horseathon which will run from May 25-28th. As we get closer to the event I wanted to give everybody an opportunity to choose a certain date if you need one before the final list with blog links, film titles and topics is posted.

I also want to say thank you to everyone who is participating. We've got an eclectic mix of films and topics which will make for a really fun event. Also, if for some reason you want to write on a different film or topic please let me know in the comments before Monday.

Leave a comment if you need a certain date and look forward to the final list of films etc by Monday then the links to each participant as the Horseathon starts. (Some of you have already requested a certain date when you signed on so I do have those already put aside for you) If I don't hear from you by Monday then I'll assume any day is okay with you.

If you didn't provide your blog link when signing on please leave that for me also so everyone has a way to find your article during the event, I can post it with the final list.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and if you prefer to do so privately you're welcome to email me @silentscreenfan@gmail.com

See you soon!
Page



No comments:

Post a Comment