Thursday 29 November 2012

Get Your Motor Runnin: Part Three

I thought it would be fun to have another look at our favorite stars with their fabulous cars. You may recall that I usually get my When Fur Was Fabulous posts underway by this time every year but with this warm weather I can't bear to look at stars in heavy fur. Not when I'm still in shorts and t-shirts most days.

Clark Gable poses in his roadster.

Frank Sinatra tries to assist his wife, Ava Gardner while out for a drive. (Would love a thought bubble here!)

Jane Greer takes a moment to pose next to her coupe.

Richard Widmark looks pretty proud of his wheels.

Clara Bow looks adorable as she poses in her Cadillac Sedan in front of her luxurious, Los Angeles home.

Dick Powell, looking quite happy to pose next to his Packard at his Beverly Hills home.

Dorothy Jordan poses next to her tank. (I wonder if she puts out fires on her days off?)

Irene Dunne shows off the latest fashion and her '36 Packard.

Jack Benny at home with his shiny new Packard.

Doug and Mary Pickford take a moment to smile for the cameras during happier times next to their 2 Door Coupe. 

Dorothy Malone shows off her summer wear and a shiny new car.

I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous winter weather in a fabulous car of your own.

See ya soon!
Page

No comments:

Post a Comment