Friday 19 April 2013

Our Upcoming Blogathon Has Been Postponed.

Due to recent events and the situation that is currently unfolding in MA, and West, TX, possibly home to some of our readers and fellow bloggers. Rich and I feel that it is not the time to host a Blogathon with this subject matter and title.  Also, when I chose the dates for this event I was not taking into consideration a date so close to the Murrah Building tragedy which occurred here where I live, 18 years ago today.

We do hope that you'll understand our decision and join us when we hold the event at a later date, to be announced.  Rich and I will get together on that and create new banners in a few weeks.

Thank you to those who had signed on and were prepared to go forward. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Our thoughts are with those who are suffering.

Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment