Friday 7 June 2013

Summer Fun AGAIN? Bare With Me and Get Your Sunscreen!

Listen kids! I fully expected to do my third installment of my Mary Astor bio this weekend but instead you're getting more summer photos of our stars. (I sure could use that annoying Shirley Temple right now to fill in for me!)

After this horrific few weeks of tornadoes here I really thought that June would bring hope and a bit of solace but sadly my uncle is having open heart surgery tomorrow then my dear mother is going back in for her second heart surgery on Tuesday.  For now, I will be doing these filler posts so please bare with me and know that I will be back soon blogging like an idiot and posting until your heads spin!  : )

Enough sadness! Lets see some of our favorite stars flaunting it in their bathing suits. Work it girls and boys!

Hey, Carole Landis? Those wedge heels are back in style, you fashion diva!

For the ladies! Buster Crabbe...Surfing lessons anyone?

Joan Crawford relaxes by the pool. Work it, Joanie!

Donna Reed is perfection, right boys?

Hey, ladies! It's Fernando Lamas. Is Lana around?

Gene Tierney is a stunner as she relaxes on the beach in all white. Enjoy your day in the sun, Gene!

This is my favorite candid of any Hollywood star. Francis Farmer posing by her pool. What a beauty and a lost girl at the hands of Hollywood and their ignorance when it came to mental illness.

Jayne Mansfield and all of her natural beauty. Work those curves, girl, you're perfect!

Carole Lombard strikes a pose! A serious pose. 

The vivacious, Natalie Wood poses near the water.

For Kevin! Work it Rita!

I'm ending another Summer beach post with the flawless Marilyn Monroe. Who can follow her? 

I'll see all of you soon but in the meantime live every hour of every day like it's your last   and please leave a comment on these gorgeous stars and their fashion.!  : )

Page

No comments:

Post a Comment