Wednesday 23 March 2016

Outfit: Dreams of the past.


Paisley dress: Zara || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Platform Boots: Vagabond

After a longer time here's a look with a dress again - it's been a while since the last "dress post" I think. This one isn't only the most vintage inspired dress I've ever owned, it was also a bargain. I caught it on sale for less than 10€! So I would have been stupid if I hadn't bought this little nice number. I really love its 60s vibes like the warm and earthy color tones, the puff sleeves aaaaaand that fabulous paisley print (I have a weakness for paisley prints anyways you probably already could imagine...). I wore it with my biggest statement coin necklace, lots of rings and some platform boots - there are no better boots for 60s/70s dresses to me. 












No comments:

Post a Comment