Friday 11 November 2011

Happy Veterans Day!

Myrna Loy, Joan Blondell and her husband Dick Powell signing autographs for the troops.

Today we remember our Veteran's who have served our country with honor through the years. Yes, most of you might not know this but I did serve in the Navy throughout the 90's. I salute my fellow Veteran's as well as my father who served in the United States Navy with pride and he still serves today but in a different capacity. As a member of the Patriot Guards he travels to fallen soldiers and Veteran's funerals to provide security and to show his loyalty and honor for those who we've lost.  I also have a brother in law who is currently active duty in the USMC.  

I salute my family as well as everyone serving and who have served our great country in a time of war and during peacetime. 
May peace be with you today and every day. Words cannot express my gratitude.
Page

No comments:

Post a Comment