Wednesday 21 March 2012

Spring Fever in Hollywood

With the lack of winter here and days in the high 70's these past couple of weeks I've decided to move past my 'fur' posts and on to our fabulous stars out enjoying the outdoors.  It's time to pack your snood and mittens away, unpack your favorite pair of skorts, find a good book and a shade tree as we move forward.  (My apologizes to all of the stars still waiting to show off their designer furs. I hope you don't molt as you wait to show off next winter.... It's just too darn hot!)

Nothing says Spring like doing some fishing! Greta Garbo looks thrilled and by the way she's gingerly holding that rod and reel I hope she doesn't land anything bigger than a tadpole.  I would hate for her toboggan to get wet.

Marilyn Monroe, letting us know that you don't need a good swing when you have curves like that!  So much for the PGA dress code!

I'm not sure what Rita Hayworth is up to out in these weeds but she looks like she's having fun. Let's face it...When you look like Rita you don't need fancy props. (My apologizes to Garbo and to any of you men who now have "Hay Fever"... snort)

Anita Louise is cute as a button as poses on her patio.

Marlene Dietrich looks horrified to be posing in a skirt as she tries to appear happy in her little garden.  I wonder if they lured her outdoors by telling her the fountain was filled with vodka and designer slacks? 

Ann Sheridan is flawless as usual as she enjoys a bit of sunshine. She's giving me a neck ache!

Clark Gable and wife Carole Lombard, spending some quality time on their ranch.

Gene Tierney, giving us a bit of leg as she poses with a basket of fresh picked flowers.

Gail Russell is enjoying a bit of painting.

Anna May Wong in a natural setting.

Ginger Rogers, waiting for a game of tennis.  With her natural beauty I'm not sure how her opponent could concentrate.

Myrna Loy is adorable as she poses in her backyard.

However you're spending your spring days, I hope you're also having gorgeous weather and a lot of fun.  
Page


No comments:

Post a Comment