Monday 3 September 2012

Goodbye Summer 2012!

Well, another summer comes to an end and with that my bathing beauty posts until next year. It's been a fun summer for me here at My Love of Old Hollywood and I look forward to what the rest of the year brings.

Thanks everyone who has visited here so far this year and welcome to all of my new blog followers.  Please stay tuned for more frequent posts on our fabulous classic stars.  I've got some things I'm working on as well continuing my Hollywood At Home series and that rebellious little Shirley will be back to co-host as well (I know Ian's thrilled about that news).  Until then, let's have one last look at the stars enjoying their leisure time in the sun before we fold up our umbrellas and deflate the pool toys.

The beautiful, Maria Montez enjoys a day at the beach.

Lana Turner gets ready to take a dip in her pool.

Joanne Woodward and that gorgeous husband of hers. Paul Newman smile for the cameras.

Leslie Brooks poses poolside.

Rita Hayworth is flawless as she gets ready to swing.  (And one last bathing suit shot for Kev until next summer)

Gene Tierney cools off in her Olympic sized pool.

Noel Neil shows off those perfect legs and that sweet smile.

Sophia Loren and those amazing curves of hers. working that beach.

Marilyn Monroe gives us another pin up pose.

Jinx Falkenberg shows how to wear stripes perfectly. 

Jane Wyatt barbecues in style. 

Cyd Charisse is adorable in polka dots. 

Carole Landis has some fun in the sand.

I hope you've all had a wonderful summer and Happy Labor Day!
Page

No comments:

Post a Comment