Tuesday 4 October 2011

Good News for My Love Of Old Hollywood

It's time for the Annual CiMBA Awards. The official list of nominees can be found HERE.  I'm happy to announce that two of my articles are in the running. The first in the Best Film Review: Musical or Comedy category for The Women 1939 then the Best Classic Movie Discussion for Have You Ever Slept with the Lights On?.

Thank you to my fellow members who got me this far and now I guess the rest is up to me. Wait, What? Oh, sorry I guess it's still up to you. : )  Congratulations to everyone else on their nominations and the best of luck.  There's some amazing articles written by some very talented bloggers in contention and I'm honored to be in their company.

I'm so excited I could eat my shoe!



Page

No comments:

Post a Comment