Friday 28 October 2011

Halloween Fun, Old Hollywood Style.

I decided to get my campy Halloween post up early just in case things work out and I can get my Vampire, an Evolution up this year.


Esther Williams who looks just as fabulous in hay as she does in the water.

Ann Rutherford perched atop a lot of pumpkin pies. Get to carving Missy!

Betty Grable. With legs like that who's really going to listen to her scary story?

Eva Gabor is making me itch! Please just pose with the hay and forget getting all creative.

Ida Lupino, who wants us to believe she's frightened by a Jack-O-Lantern! She did direct thrillers after all.

Janet Leigh trying her best to frighten us before everything went all Psycho. (Sorry I couldn't resist! This is Halloween camp after all)

Muriel Evans trying her best to appear terrified by a wooden prop. Really? You couldn't throw in a black cat?

Nan Grey actually has her black cat prop but sadly I think the wonky 'stars' have thrown the whole thing off.  

Rosalind Russell is a stunner on her perfectly carved pumpkin. Sometimes the prop department really did have it the easiest!

Veronica Lake who really was our most beautiful witch.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon for more Halloween madness.
Page

No comments:

Post a Comment